MH Eye Care Unit
Our Ophthalmology department remains at the forefront of providing specialized care for different eye conditions and diseases. Besides Glaucoma, Squint, Refractive, and Pediatric Surgery, the department uses a state-of-the-art INFINITI Vision System for various samples to complex cataract surgeries.
Defend to the highest technical and human standards, we offer patients:
- Corneal Topography Scans.
- Optical Coherence Tomography Scans.
- Fundus Fluorescein Angiography.
- Visual Field Assessment, and B-Scan Ultra-Sonography.
- OPD six days a week from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Provision of outpatient care for patients with eye-related disorders and conditions & conduct routine eye examinations.
- Determine each patient’s visual acuity, the field of vision, and hand-eye coordination.
- Take detailed medical histories for all patients, including current and past prescription medications.
- Prescription of corrective lenses when required.
- Refer patients to board-certified ophthalmologists when required for more holistic eye care.
- Educate patients on proper eye care and identification of eye health safety factors that could impact vision, such as working around chemicals or in front of a computer.
- Advise patients about proper eye hygiene and care.
- Cataract detection & surgeries on a quarterly basis under the Muslims Hands Eye Health Program.